Procedure to claim money from relative not returning the same

Give me advice related cheating matter of money. What should I do? Help me for getting back my money from one of my relative.

Lodge an FIR with Police and take stern actions for the earliest recovery. You can also file a civil suit for recovery of money. Other option is to file a private complaint directly with the court and resolve matter asap. Also try sending a legal notice first.

You will need to have proof that money was given to him as loan and that he is not repaying the same as per agreed terms. Only if such proof is available, then you may consider filing a police complaint as well as a civil suit for recovery of money. If the money lent is under 1cr then you can file case in district court. If amount is greater than 1 Cr, then civil suit has to be filed in High Court. If it's a small amount I suggest settling the matter amicably with him, like reducing the principal or waiving interest on principal. If amount is small, it doesn't make sense to go to court as the cost of recovering the money may prove to be costly thus adding to your frustration. Request you to post detailed query and not vague queries so that appropriate response can be given. Thanx

If you have signed any agreement with your relative you need get it dine. You will be needed to prove that you have made payment to him. You will have to issue a legal notice to him first. Secondly after that you can file a civil suit for recovery of money before tge court.