Procedure to claim money from relative not returning the same

Give me advice related cheating matter of money. What should I do? Help me for getting back my money from one of my relative.

Lodge an FIR with Police and take stern actions for the earliest recovery. You can also file a civil suit for recovery of money. Other option is to file a private complaint directly with the court and resolve matter asap. Also try sending a legal notice first.

If you have signed any agreement with your relative you need get it dine. You will be needed to prove that you have made payment to him. You will have to issue a legal notice to him first. Secondly after that you can file a civil suit for recovery of money before tge court.