Person refusing to pay back money and threatning

a person took money from me to supply goods but he didn't, now when i ask my money back initially he said will pay off, but now he threatening in the name of suicide, i have all the call recordings when he is threatening me in the name of suicide, what can i do now can i mention this in my complaint to the police. please advise me what should be my further step thank you

Answers (1)

183 votes

you can file a suit for recovery against the person. you must be having purchase order slips and other documents which support that the other person has taken money/ order and has not pending the amount which you owe.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles