Person refusing to pay back money and threatning

a person took money from me to supply goods but he didn't, now when i ask my money back initially he said will pay off, but now he threatening in the name of suicide, i have all the call recordings when he is threatening me in the name of suicide, what can i do now can i mention this in my complaint to the police. please advise me what should be my further step thank you

you can file a suit for recovery against the person. you must be having purchase order slips and other documents which support that the other person has taken money/ order and has not pending the amount which you owe.