Person is not returning money he gaves cheque which is bounce 2 times

20-Sep-2023 (In Recovery Law)
I have helped one known person financially, he is owning 4 restaurant in Pune and Mumbai. I was having good terms with him and he asked me urgent money for 2 days 3.5lacs. I was not having so I swept my credit card for him. I lost my job and I am asking for my money back from him but now he is not picking my phone I am getting interest around 45% on credit card monthly basis. I am not able to feed my family I was only earning person. He is very powerful so direct FIR won't work. Please help me
Answers (1)

Answer #1
652 votes
Query noted. You can send him a legal notice for recovery of initial amount along with interest and compensation and then proceed with a suit for recovery of money. For any further assistance or clarification, you may get in touch with me for the same.
Thank you.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."