Pending Payment

Hi, I was a supplier of coal in an industry but before two three year back but they are not giving payment to.

Can you help me they big corporates


Your question is very ambiguous. 

To our understanding, you were a supplier of coal in an industry, two to three years back.

But it is not clear whether you were not at all paid any amount in return or your payment was not made only in a certain period.

Also, we need to know if you had signed any agreement or contract before you began your supply of coal with this industry.

If you did, what was the terms of consideration of the contract.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

Hi, I have given 1 Lac to my friend but he is not paying back. I tried many times and he promised that he will pay my money back but from more than a …

Read More

Dear Sir My wife had filed false cases to extort money reason as under 1- My father in law had cheated government department and had recovery order o…

Read More

I give mobile to my friend he is not refunding money for the mobile I sent him mobile by Indian post courier Delhi to dehradun cost of mobile is 11000…

Read More

Sir we supply Corindar seed in pvt ltd spice company near 1 cr they were giving payment six months before part part but last six months they didn'…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue