Not Getting back money lend to friend

Dear sir/ madam I had given an amount to my friend and now I want that amount back. but now friend is married (probably) and i dont have proper address. also friend is not accepting the fact that i lend money .in what way i can legally approach friend Also in case if i fail to prove myself right , what kind of punishment is there as per law Thank you

U may send legal notice and initiate action against him. Whatever the result may be. Try to communicate with him. Continue chats and try to grab some admissions giving amount to him. He may take action against you for harassing him but chances of success are 99? less. Depends outcome of
evidence.