×

quesNo written agreement. Now no interest is being provided

If a person buys a property and the seller lend that money to purchaser at interest but nothing is there in written as such. Also, he is not paying him interest of few months. Agreement is written in matter of property. can seller claim that lost interest from him?

• ansIssue a demand notice to the purchaser for repayment.
    Collect evidence for payment and file suit for recovery on money at the earliest.

Was money adavnced by cash or cheque? Did you obtain any acknowledgment of receipt of money?

If you have no evidence regarding advance of money nor of interest, then it will be difficult to prove your claim in court.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services