My payment is due but in lock down I losted NY job a

In lock down I losted my job and my credite card bill is due so I wanted to do the settlement so plz teach me how can I do this with bank

Many times to recover the bad debts , banks used to introduce a settlement scheme which you can opt.
For this you need to approach your bank and make a request for ots(one tine settlement).
If there is any settlement scheme going on in your bank then then will provide it to you.
Also , bank along with govt. organises Lok Adalat ( now Online Lok Adalat) for settlement.

You can settle the case by sending an intimation notice to the bank and state the settlement terms and give them time to get to the negotiation table. This will suffice your requirement as to settle the dispute in an expedite manner.