My payment is due but in lock down I losted NY job a

In lock down I losted my job and my credite card bill is due so I wanted to do the settlement so plz teach me how can I do this with bank

Answers (2)

274 votes

Many times to recover the bad debts , banks used to introduce a settlement scheme which you can opt.
For this you need to approach your bank and make a request for ots(one tine settlement).
If there is any settlement scheme going on in your bank then then will provide it to you.
Also , bank along with govt. organises Lok Adalat ( now Online Lok Adalat) for settlement.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

91 votes

You can settle the case by sending an intimation notice to the bank and state the settlement terms and give them time to get to the negotiation table. This will suffice your requirement as to settle the dispute in an expedite manner.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles