money return case and send me a notice from advocate

sir i was imposed with a advocate notice for give back the money that i have never taken. the party wants admission in medicals and they have told me to talk to someone who can help them,my role in this case is just i introduced the frauster to that party they have given all the money to that person in his account . but as they dont know his address they have imposed the notice on me denoting me as his friend. what i have to do know please help.

I suggest you to hire an Advocate and send a reply notice denying each and every allegation. Since you are not beneficiary of the scam you do not have to worry about anything. But you need to take certain legal steps.