money return case and send me a notice from advocate

sir i was imposed with a advocate notice for give back the money that i have never taken. the party wants admission in medicals and they have told me to talk to someone who can help them,my role in this case is just i introduced the frauster to that party they have given all the money to that person in his account . but as they dont know his address they have imposed the notice on me denoting me as his friend. what i have to do know please help.

Answers (1)

62 votes

I suggest you to hire an Advocate and send a reply notice denying each and every allegation. Since you are not beneficiary of the scam you do not have to worry about anything. But you need to take certain legal steps.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles