×

quesMoney lent to a person. Now they are filing false FIR against us

My father gave some money in cash to the father of my classmate. Now when we are asking the same to be returned they are abusing us. Alongwith that they have also filed a false FIR against us that we are beating and harassing them for the recovery of money. My father is ill and is undergoing treatment. What can we do now as the FIR has been registered against me(daughter), my father and mother. We have no proof that we gave the money and they are making false stories saying that they never took the money.

To recover any money you require some evidence. Since payment is made is cash it is very difficult to prove. However we suggest you to send a legal notice And if the payment is not made within 15 days,you can file suit for recovery.

With respect to FIR, we suggest to file quashing under Section 482 Crpc.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services