Loan given to friend died recently how can I recover the amount

I have given about 30 lakhs loan to one of my known friend for interest. The 30 lakhs amount has been transferred to his account online in smaller amounts in 4 years time and we have not made any written agreement. But recently my friend has died . So i need your help in what way we recover the money from his parents. Are his parents liable to pay there sons loan? Please help me with this in any possible way to recover money from his parents.

I dont know under what circumstances u gave the loan and that too you r saying it was paid in 4 years. Has he paid any money as interest to u, if so, then you can get back the money. As Legal representatives you can sue his parents and his wife, but is your friend having any property or FD then if that is not available then u can file the case against their parents and wife.
Pratap, Advocate.