queslending money without any agreement- verbal agreement

I have given a person 50000 rupees to help him in other words on rent i have telephonic conversation recording and except that i have no other proof ? Whether this proof is sufficient to show in the court if the person will not refund the money and can I file a appeal against him to freeze his salary for the period to return his money ?

  • ansThe recording of a telephonic conversation alone may not be sufficient for you to prove the loan advanced by you, but this is your only hope as you possess no other evidence.

    Whereas his salary cannot be frozen under any circumstances.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi my name is viraj well i just passed my hsc and was not able…
My company is in loss from past six months and and are unable to pay…

we are the sub contractor of a reputed company but they not make my payment…

I have given 1.5 lac to one of friend on a verbal agreement in May…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly