Legal remedy to recover money from chit fund

need and advice for my money is stuck in chit fund and i need to recover it. plzz help

Answers (3)

123 votes

First you may send legal notice for recovery of your hard earning money. If matter will not be setteled between you and he will not repay the money. Then filed police complaint against him for recovery money

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

169 votes

1. Send a legal Notice

2. criminal complaint with police

3.file a money recovery suit

You can take any of the or all of the above mentioned actions.It is not difficult to recover your hard earned money.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
316 votes

You need to send legal notice to the chit fund company, if the chit fund company fails to reply any positive reply towards the same then file liquidation proceeding against the same.
The nbfc company who has worth more of 1 crore then you can make liquidation proceeding before DRT

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles