Legal remedy against a notice for non payment of dues

I have received a notice from reliance communication through its advocate regaridng non-payment of dues .The payment is regarding a post paid data card . The amount according to me is not due as the service was not provided since the data card was not working and I informed the agency . That time they say 2G data card is not in use . The company is moving to 3G and new data card would be issued which was never issued.What can be the legal remedy?

You need to give a reply to the legal notice through an advocate stating details of the case. Please mention the details with dates of your communicating problem and refer any communication that you sent (any written communication, if any, would be good). Any receipt of your surrender or last complaint not unanswered would be to your advantage.