Legal remedy against a notice for non payment of dues

I have received a notice from reliance communication through its advocate regaridng non-payment of dues .The payment is regarding a post paid data card . The amount according to me is not due as the service was not provided since the data card was not working and I informed the agency . That time they say 2G data card is not in use . The company is moving to 3G and new data card would be issued which was never issued.What can be the legal remedy?

Answers (1)

122 votes

You need to give a reply to the legal notice through an advocate stating details of the case. Please mention the details with dates of your communicating problem and refer any communication that you sent (any written communication, if any, would be good). Any receipt of your surrender or last complaint not unanswered would be to your advantage.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles