Legal procedure to file a suit for recovery of money

I want to know the case filling of suit of recovery of money

Answers (3)

72 votes

Then you have to file Recovery suit in Civil Court. U will definately get quantum of relief . And the otherside person definately come for settelment regarding balance money. First u send that person legal notice wait for 15 days to his reply . If that person not replying but he may got notice then u approach the civil court and file recovery suit against that person.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

208 votes

You can file it before a competent court with proper jurisdiction both pecuniary as well as territorial by paying proper court fee with all the evidence available with you to prove that the other person owes you money. You need to file a Plaint explaining all the facts under Order XXVI of Civil procedure code.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
157 votes

Dear client,
If is civil side case or summary case. If you want to file a case contact me. It is long time process. Recovery suit should be filed in proper jurisdiction court.
Case seriesness depending on involved amount.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles