Investors harassing for returns will take loan for it what else to do?

sir, I am govt employee , meditor for 25 members who invested some lakhs of money with my cousin' s business..they got high returns for 3 years, but still some amount is pending to them as my cousin got loss in his business, he assured them to repay by getting a collateral loan from bank, it's time taking and I'm the mean time they are harrassing me and my relatives as I am the mediator..so plz tell me what is the solution to my problem

We suggest that you should ask them to wait and also inform them in writing that loan has been taken and once same is disbursed the payment shall be made.