Invested lot of money via online transfer. No one refunding money now.

In Recovery Law

I have invested around Rs.25 Lacs during last year through online transfer in around 15 Indian Accounts post receiving emails from them offering lucrative returns. I have emails from them along with the receipts issued to me as valid proof of money transferred.

However, now none of them are returning my money, leave aside the profits earned. I have filed a Police Complaint as well but to no avail.

How do I recover my money back? Please help.

Answers (1)

165 votes

Expert Legal Advice:

Since you have fallen into the trap of Cyber Criminals and have transferred your money without verifying the credentials for windfall profit, the only way out is by lodging an FIR in the Cyber Cell.

If Police takes no action, then the alternative course is to file a complaint in the court for direction to the Police Officials to investigate the offence under section 15(3) Code of Criminal Procedure 1973,  and lodge the FIR.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles