quesI received without prejudice letter after 2 yrs of Credit card default

I have no money ...no job...no property on my name. please get rid of me from this problem. I received without prejudice letter after 2 yrs of Credit card default

  • ans

    If you cannot pay you please settle the amount with the credit agency on whatever amount you can pay them


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi sir, I gave 40,000 to my friend 4yrs back in November 2016 he gave…
Recently I have charged ipc 290 and gived fine the police. So I'm tenced. Can…

I have done hotel management. I tool loan from a bank in 2007. I was…

a person took money from me to supply goods but he didn't, now when i…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly