×

quesI lent money to friend in emergency. Now not returning it. What to do?

Dear Sir/Ma'am, I have given Rs 5 lakhs to one my known persona for his emergency help and was to return within 3-4 days. but he has not returned as its been more than 6 months. I have given him from my company's account to his personal account through cheque. What is the legal action can i take against him and what is approx time to get such cases to get settled. Thanks

You will have to send him a Legal Notice, and thereafter take appropriate civil and criminal proceedings depending on the reply to the Legal Notice.

• ansWe suggest him to send him a legal notice thereby demanding money. Invade if fails to give money then you can file a civil suit against him

• ansYou will have to send him a Legal Notice, and thereafter take appropriate civil and criminal proceedings depending on the reply to the Legal Notice.

Supreme Court of India, Delhi

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services