I have given money under false promise how to recover my money

i have given money to some one 6 lac rupees and he said he will provide a good profit but now he is not providing our money back neither any profit so please advice us he is a travel agent and pretending him a Astrologer as well. Even i was not interested to provide him money. I have given money through rtgs by check from my account. So please can i get my money back if yes so how much time it will take to get our money back and whats the procedure to get.

Answers (1)

154 votes
After analysis your query I found that you need to send a legal notice to them. After that you have two options file a civil case for recovery of money or file a criminal case before for harassment, misrepresentation, fraud and cheat under IPC or register a FIR in near Police Station as soon as possible.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles