×

queshow to stop harassment for money recovery

My father took amount from a person as he is paying interest for that money from so many years, he took 1 lac and he payed 5 lac interest . even though he is coming with group of people and using abusing language i request how to file a case against him

• ansHow was the loan repaid - by cash or cheque ? Were any document signed by your father regarding rate of interest ? if creditor is threatening your father your father can record conversation and lodge police complaint against creditor.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only