quesHow to stop banker from selling the property?

AS per the DRT order paid full amount demanded by bank, inspite of that banker sold & registered property to the bidder, dispute rised by loan barrower " first sale price is 34 L once objected it is revised to 64L" how to stop banker & action buyer to advance activity on site. i like to file case in Civil court to get some order, instead of approaching DRT DRAT... and High courts, Any one please?

  • ans

    The relevant orders of the DRT will have to be studied but prima facie on the basis of what you have stated the action of the bank is patently illegal and in violation of the DRT order as well as PNJ.

    A civil court may be approached for appropriate reliefs including for damages but a careful scrutiny of all documents is required before a conclusive opinion is arrived at in that regard. To stop the property from being proceeded against the appropriate forum will have to be approached which can be determined only after perusing the orders infringed/violated.

    The High court is also a civil court having original jurisdiction and as to before which civil court the present case can be filed will have to be decided in relation to the value of the subject matter

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I recently got a notice. I had got a friend a fridge from an electronics…

Dear team, I paid total 47,400 rupees at Shine2Career recruiters for various duties, and they…
I given money to my neighbour for getting a job in abroad, he don't have…
In 2009,maintenance order had passed under hindu marriage act,but didn't get any money.In 2011 I…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly