How to recover payment transferred via Cheque

Hi all, In 2012 i have transferred Rs 6 lacks via cheque in my son account, we got that money from inherited property(total 10 lacks), at that time we not made any legal document between me mad my son..we r Hindu family. Now my question is how now i can take this money back.

to recover the money back from your son you have two options:
1. non-legal way is to ask him to return the money.
2. Legal option
you can send him a legal notice to start with asking for the money through a lawyer. if he still does not pay you you may file a suit for recovery against him in the court to recover the money.