quesHow to recover money lent without any written agreement

Dear Sir, Would like to inform you that 3yrs back I had lend Rs 2 lakhs without any legal agreement to a person who was very well known to me. He told me that his wife is hospitalized and promised me to return back within 1 week by selling his land. But he cheated me and extended his time by months after months. Recently he gave me a multi city cheque of Rs 1.25 lakhs but after deposition it was bounced by insufficient balance. So I need your suggestion on this ground if I go for legal procedure if there any hope for getting back my money. Thanking you. 

  • ansYou have to file a 138 ni act complaint you will definitely back your money back ..without any legal agreement u will get your money back by this chaque ....you will get your money back definitely ...

    Advocate Pradeep Kumar Gupta

      Murlipura, Jaipur

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

hello team, i desperately need help now, i have given 5lac rupees to buy a…

Dear sir/ madam I had given an amount to my friend and now I want…

My friend took 30k on nov 14, 2011. I took money from my other friend…

I given money to my neighbour for getting a job in abroad, he don't have…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly