How to recover money lent to a neighbour ?

Sir, We have landed ₹100000 to my neighbour, he is not replaying since we approached legally with note in court it is under examination. Now he put this on Prajavani since police people calling us saying we will send report like.you are giving money for more intrest. Once my portion is.under court exemption is there any possibility to file case like this. If yes how I can get justice?

If there is no proof of on money being lent, then by circumstantial evidences we need to prove the payment being made and file for a recovery suit in the concerned civil court. you can begin with sending him a legal notice for recovery of money.