How to recover money lent to a neighbour ?

Sir, We have landed ₹100000 to my neighbour, he is not replaying since we approached legally with note in court it is under examination. Now he put this on Prajavani since police people calling us saying we will send report are giving money for more intrest. Once my portion is.under court exemption is there any possibility to file case like this. If yes how I can get justice?

Answers (1)

151 votes

If there is no proof of on money being lent, then by circumstantial evidences we need to prove the payment being made and file for a recovery suit in the concerned civil court. you can begin with sending him a legal notice for recovery of money.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles