How to recover money from a person who is not paying back ?

Kya koi jabardasti paisa vasool sakta hai kya.?? Mere friend ne ek bande se 2% interest pe paise liye the stamp paper pe likha bhi tha or sign bhi Kiya tha. Ab wo paisa lautane me asamrth hai. Or police pareshan kar rhi hai. Ab kya kare?

Answers (2)

No he cannot use external force but police is doing so then make complaint against them because police have power to take cognizance in criminal matter but no in civil matter
Hon'ble Supreme Court Judgement says that police cannot be a recovery officer, if he intend to recover the same then he have right to approach the competent court.
If he intend to

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

he cant forcefully recovered money from you there are several legal remedies avalable to him to recover money from you he can file recovery suit on basis of documents if he trying to use muscle power aginst you you can file FIR agsit such person

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

how to recovery car loan /processor of recover of car loan if defolter car holder…

Read More

I was agreement of Gujarat government pwd department, my work is completed 20-10-206 and government due to payment is 1-6-2017. Recovery of loss of pr…

Read More

My neighbor is passing the drainage water to my empty land without my permission. I said him once not to pass the water to my land but he is not even …

Read More

regarding refund of fees for my daughter in usha mittal eng college. after persuasion college appointed ombudsman to hear our case. after hearing both…

Read More