How to recover money from a person who is not paying back ?

Kya koi jabardasti paisa vasool sakta hai kya.?? Mere friend ne ek bande se 2% interest pe paise liye the stamp paper pe likha bhi tha or sign bhi Kiya tha. Ab wo paisa lautane me asamrth hai. Or police pareshan kar rhi hai. Ab kya kare?

No he cannot use external force but police is doing so then make complaint against them because police have power to take cognizance in criminal matter but no in civil matter
Hon'ble Supreme Court Judgement says that police cannot be a recovery officer, if he intend to recover the same then he have right to approach the competent court.
If he intend to

he cant forcefully recovered money from you there are several legal remedies avalable to him to recover money from you he can file recovery suit on basis of documents if he trying to use muscle power aginst you you can file FIR agsit such person