How to recover money from a fraud mutual funds company

Previous year I deposited money in one mutual fund comapny also I invested relative money in this company ,but after 7 years this company become fraud and not give money to anyone ..but my relative everyday come to my house for money ,talk dirty ,also said that if u don't give money I take poison so finally I decided to give money from my account ,so how can I give money according to law and safety

first of all your are required to know that whether such company is now in existence or not. if such company is in existence then you are required to take details of that mutual fund company such as 1) registered address of company 2) the key persons to sue 3) any data about transactions with such company 4) the name and address of members engaged with the business of that company e.t.c. then you are entitle to file civil suit for recovery of money, but if you don't have details with you then you are required to file complaint in police station against that company.