How to recover money from a fraud mutual funds company

Previous year I deposited money in one mutual fund comapny also I invested relative money in this company ,but after 7 years this company become fraud and not give money to anyone ..but my relative everyday come to my house for money ,talk dirty ,also said that if u don't give money I take poison so finally I decided to give money from my account ,so how can I give money according to law and safety

Answers (1)

72 votes

first of all your are required to know that whether such company is now in existence or not. if such company is in existence then you are required to take details of that mutual fund company such as 1) registered address of company 2) the key persons to sue 3) any data about transactions with such company 4) the name and address of members engaged with the business of that company e.t.c. then you are entitle to file civil suit for recovery of money, but if you don't have details with you then you are required to file complaint in police station against that company.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles