how to recover due after providing services to company

I provided marketing services to a company in gurgaon which own audi gurgaon and audi delhi central showroom dealership. This company terminated the contract in august 2013 without any notice and assured us for the due payment very soon. I kept following them via email, personal meeting and also via phone but they did not entertain me or my request. Their assistant manager always spoke lies via email and also avoided us. Let me know what all I can I do legally against this company and its manager. Also how can I get my payment back?

You must get a legal notice sent to the company regarding the due amount. Since this one is a completely commercial transaction, it is difficult to make a criminal case of cheating. In case you have proof of delivery of work, and in case the legal notice does not get you the recovery of your dues, you may then file a recovery suit in the concerned court.