How to get my money back in a buy-back scheme if developer is denying

Hi , I have invested in the property where the developer & myself have executed BUY-Back agreement on 100 INR Stamp paper. After the agreement period now developer is not repaying the invested money + ROI on the investment . I have been following more than 6 month with developer but there is no response on my invested money reimbursement . The property is also not registered in RERA. How shall i have to go with the developer to recovery my money plus interest as per agreement . Please advice Regards

Answers (2)

222 votes

There are two ways you can proceed for relief. One - You can to file a civil suit against the builder for breach of contract. Second- you can file a summary suit for recovery of money . You can prefer Second option as it may provide you relief withing a shorter duration.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

221 votes

One of the options available would be Civil Recovery in Civil Court

Civil Recovery may prove to be slow depending upon the jurisdiction it falls within. Court fees would be payable (proportionate to the money prayed for), thus on the side, please check for pending suits against the same builder in Consumer and Company Courts. Get your self impleaded in similar suits.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles