×

queshow to get money refund for unfulfilled order

I have ordered for a Engineering Machine for my factory. I paid an advance of 25% @ 4 Lac rupees by cheque. Later on i cancelled the order in writing due to scarcity of funds. Supplier is from Mumbai. I have not placed a PO but sent acceptance on email for the order. They have spend some money for the foundation of the machine @ Rs. 75,000/- . I have requested them to deduct their expenses and refund the amount, which they have refused stating they have spent more than 4 Lacs. Can I get back any money ? If yes how much i can claim.

• ansIt is necessary to go through the terms of contract to provide you the advice. Acceptance by email is sufficient to prove that order has been placed . If the seller has refused to refund advance amount on cancellation of contract you may file suit for recovery . The supplier will have to prove that he has spent more than Rs 4 lakhs on expenses in his defense.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services