How to get back money from accused as police seize defaulter's account

Dear Sir, Kindly help me.A FIR has registered against a company for cheating.Now police seize their account.How can I get back my money back,though the culprits are not arrested yet.Is it possible to get back by applying in court.Please guide

Hi. Firstly you will need proof to show that your money was lying in the company's account and that the money was credited to the company's account from your account. You will also have to prove that the company whose account has been seized owed you that money i.e the company was liable to return the said sum to you. Only if you have such proof then you can file an application in court to release your money owed by the company to you and obtain necessary directions from the court to the police or the concerned authority which is having custody of the funds lying in the seized account.