×

quesHow should I get my money from a person who has not paid for goods

I am into the handicraft business since 12-13 years. I deliver stuff in Bangalore. 1 party has not given me my due money since 5 years and the amount is around Rs.1 Lacs. I have all bills sent to the person and when I followed up they have sent me a document where they acknowledge that they owe the money to me. What legal action can I take?

First of all, the document wherein the other party has acknowledged their liability towards you is very important as a fresh period of limitation starts from the date of issue of such document which is 3 years.

We recommend you send them a legal notice through an advocate first demanding your dues. In case the other party does not reply to the legal notice within 30 days, you can file a suit for recovery in the appropriate civil court.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services