×

queshow can i recover my money from my girlfriend?

as I worked as a freelancer and worked with several clients who pay me via paypal.so at that time for saving I used my girlfriend account to transfer funds to her account and there all my money stored but after 1 year she refused to pay my money back.I have all documents which show that I only worked with these clients and she have not know what work is done or not even single word with them. so is there legal procedure to save my money from her. should I file a case against her? as I contacted her and her parents too but not get any answe

• ansDear Client
    you may file case of forgery, but with an expert advocate guidance.
    Good luck
    Good luck

Advocate Kamal Grover

Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh

• ansYes You can attempt to recover your money if you can establish that the payment made by your clients was for you whether it's be way of invoices or proof of work done etc. You can also prosecute her for criminal breach of trust and in addition to the same file a suit for damages and recovery with interest.

Supreme Court of India, Delhi

• ansIf you have documentation to prove that money was deposited in her account on your behalf, and that you were the one who performed the services, in lieu of which money was paid, then absolutely, you can file a civil suit for recovery of monies against her.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only