×

queshow can i Recover my Money

i have supplied material to a contractor who was doing interior work for a big IT company.it has been more then 3 months the contractor has not paid my 3 lac . i dont have a purchase order .. but has sent him quotation through mail, dilivery chalan of the material supplied with site seal and sign and some mail sent several times to remind him of his pending payment . what to know how i can recover my money.can i also file criminal case. the contractor is from different state .

• ans Recovery on Money, From your details, it looks like you have all the requisite documents. File a money suit immediately. Last but not the least, I would suggest you to send the purchaser of your materials an Advocate Notice before rushing to the court. The contractor may be from anywhere in India. Once you have delivered the materials, the contract is fulfilled from one side and lack of payment by the contractor is violation of Contract Act. Make sure that the Advocate you recruit does not delay the suit. Normally Money Suit doesn??t take long to be heard, hence make sure the Advocate you recruit fights for your cause. All the best in recovery of your money

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only