Continue to LawRato.com with Google


How can I recover money from my friend if he is unwilling to pay

One of my friend has taken Rs 500000 from me now he is not returned the same. how to recover the amount and what is the law said regarding the issue.

Answers (1)

Dear client,
If you have any documentary proof of that monetary transaction between you and your friends. Any agreement between both parties at the time of transaction or any transaction related document are available with you then you can file case against him to realization of that money .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

I got this app from Apple store and realised that these people are scams. I want my deposit of 50$ back. I want to sue them somehow. They are Uk based…

Read More

I had a huge loss of money in my private business by trusting on one person. So I want my money back from that person who is refusing to give but I al…

Read More

One of my old schoolmates called me and told me fake news of death of his relative and aske for money which i transferred in his account. Now he is no…

Read More

My friend on the name on multi chain marketing or multi level marketing took 3.5 lacs from me saying that we can make good money. They also took 1.5 l…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue