Got less amount from ATM Transaction

I was withdrawing Rs. 15,000 from an ATM. I got Rs. 14,000 from the machine while the transaction amount is Rs. 15,000 in the records. No one is listening to me. I lodged a complaint to the bank authority but they replied as per electronic data there is no mismatch and thus, the complaint is closed. What can I do?

Did you lodge the complaint immediately or at a later stage? If no action was taken by the bank file a complaint to banking ombudsman of the said bank and send a copy of the letter to the RBI.

Since you have already lodged a complaint to bank and it paid no heed to it you may now complain to the Banking Ombudsman.