got fixed deposit maturity cheque but the company is bankrupt now

My father had invested some amount in policy of golden forest bank when i was 1 year for me. The policy was that when i reach 21 year i will get some fixed amount. But the company is bankrupt but I have a cheque and other necessary documents. What should I do ??

Answers (1)

262 votes

You can avail a legal action. You can file an criminal FIR against all the former directors of the company and can put them behind bars for cheating you and your father. However you may not get amount in legal way but a criminal case may compel them to compromise with you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles