got fixed deposit maturity cheque but the company is bankrupt now

My father had invested some amount in policy of golden forest bank when i was 1 year for me. The policy was that when i reach 21 year i will get some fixed amount. But the company is bankrupt but I have a cheque and other necessary documents. What should I do ??

You can avail a legal action. You can file an criminal FIR against all the former directors of the company and can put them behind bars for cheating you and your father. However you may not get amount in legal way but a criminal case may compel them to compromise with you.