Got a corporate discount from company. Not received till 2 years.

I bought a car more than two years ago.The company was giving corporate discount of 3000 rs but after almost two years the same has not been received.I submitted all the requisite documents to the agency within a week.Can u tell me what can I do further?

Answers (1)

83 votes
Here what you can do is file a complaint with the Car company asking for the reason of stopping the payment. If they are unable to answer the problem you are facing. You can send a Legal Notice to them through your advocate and if they still do dont have an answer then you may file a case in the Consumer Forum for seeking Justice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles