Got a corporate discount from company. Not received till 2 years.

I bought a car more than two years ago.The company was giving corporate discount of 3000 rs but after almost two years the same has not been received.I submitted all the requisite documents to the agency within a week.Can u tell me what can I do further?

Here what you can do is file a complaint with the Car company asking for the reason of stopping the payment. If they are unable to answer the problem you are facing. You can send a Legal Notice to them through your advocate and if they still do dont have an answer then you may file a case in the Consumer Forum for seeking Justice.