quesGiven 50 thousasnd to boyfriend. No receipts of it. How to recover?

I was in a relationship in with a boy for 7 years. He promised to marry me. Now i am unable to contact him. I have given him money as well of the amount nearly 50 thousand. Now i cannot contact him anyway. How can i recover my money? What should i do against him?

  • ans

    We suggest you to file a criminal complaint under Section 420 and Section 375 in your nearest police station thereby stating all relevant facts.

    If you have paid the money vide cheque, then you can file a case for recovery suit thereby demanding your money alongwith interest 24% per annum

  • ansMadam, your situation is extremely difficult since it appears that you do not have the address or location of this man. In any event you have to file a criminal complaint drafted properly and including the various offences committed against you and initiate action in that direction

    Advocate Rajat Joseph

      Nizamuddin East, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Is there any limitation for the period of attachment of Property. Can a property of…

My father has investd 2lacs with my cousin for invest purposes and for which he…

I gave a cash loan of 25 lacs to a person . & as a…
I have cheated from my brother. I have send 20 lacks money to my brother…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly