Gazetted officer charged fine of Rs10000 for my expense.How to recover

?one lady gattd officer was fined by information commissioner u.p. for rs 25000 plus 10000 for my expenditure.How rs 10000 shall be recovered. info commission not has passed 5 years.officer is posted at Allahabad in education depptt.D.M. Allahabad and try officer were informed,they issued a letter to herbut no response.Writ filing at high court Alld shall cost me rs 10000.How to solve issue.Pl suggest. recovery method. thanks.

Answers (1)

272 votes
you can contact the Informationo commissioner for revocery of money. If still they are not responding you can file a Writ in the HC and you can recover the cost of litigation from the accused.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles