Gazetted officer charged fine of Rs10000 for my expense.How to recover

?one lady gattd officer was fined by information commissioner u.p. for rs 25000 plus 10000 for my expenditure.How rs 10000 shall be recovered. info commission not helping.it has passed 5 years.officer is posted at Allahabad in education depptt.D.M. Allahabad and try officer were informed,they issued a letter to herbut no response.Writ filing at high court Alld shall cost me rs 10000.How to solve issue.Pl suggest. recovery method. thanks.

you can contact the Informationo commissioner for revocery of money. If still they are not responding you can file a Writ in the HC and you can recover the cost of litigation from the accused.