quesFriend not returning money that I lent to buy vehicle

I gave money to my friend to buy a commercial vehicle. We had an agreement as well on a stamp paper near about 3 months ago. Now he is not returning my calls nor even giving me the vehicle. I have taken a loan from a bank. What should i do now?

  • ansWhy did you give the money in the first place. What was his consideration of your contract? In absence of having complete details of the deal, it is difficult to advice properly.

  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

My company is in loss from past six months and and are unable to pay…

I have took a credit card from Bank nearly in year 2002, I used it…

I have a query related to attachment of property, I was a defendant in the…

a known person took a car to use for a week, he never returned back.…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>