×

quesFriend denying to return money. How to recover it?

I have given Money worth 11 lacs to my friend through my Bank account. Now he is denying to repay me back. I have few messages and bank transaction details which proves that the amount is given. How can i recover it?

• ansYou may file a case for recovery of the amount on the basis of your statement of accounts and other messages which he sent to you.

Simultaneously, you can also file a case for cheating and breach of trust against him under the Indian Penal Code in the nearest police station.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only