quesFriend denying to return money. How to recover it?

I have given Money worth 11 lacs to my friend through my Bank account. Now he is denying to repay me back. I have few messages and bank transaction details which proves that the amount is given. How can i recover it?

  • ansYou may file a case for recovery of the amount on the basis of your statement of accounts and other messages which he sent to you.

    Simultaneously, you can also file a case for cheating and breach of trust against him under the Indian Penal Code in the nearest police station.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I registered in a car driver agency as i need a driver last month. I…
I give money to my friend without written he was saying to return in one…
I am Abhay from Gwalior. My dad has given some amount of Rs/- to one…

I takes education loan in 2007 to pay in emi.bank not informed me regarding emi…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly