×

quesfalse calls from credit card

hi i was using one standard charted bank credit card in the year 2006 and it was blocked in the year 2009 it was made at my address and later i switched over my job & residence to delhi. since then nobody has made any claim for that money now someone is claiming to be from bank is trying to settle down the dues of bank i want to know that whether bank can claim the money or not moreover with what legalities they can bother me.

• ansHave you been issued a legal notice by a lawyer of the bank? Unless and until you are issued a legal notice do not bother about anything. If legal notice is issued then let the bank take out recovery proceedings against you, which you can contest by taking multiple defences.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only