ELECTRONIC DEALER has received goods at his shop in MAYUR VIHAR NEW DELHI INDIA against the RETAIL INVOICE and this has been 6 months not paying the STOCKS Amount. Cheques given to us are bounced and have crossed 3 months time line. Its 91000 amount of one payment - KARAN ELECTRICALS --------------------------------- Similar Problem is with another PERSON of 41000 INR

Answers (1)

340 votes

In a situation like this,

You should initially send a legal notice thorugh an advocate to the shop owner demanding payment of your dues.

If there is no reply to the legal notice then, a recovery/summary suit under Order XXXVII of the Civil Procedure Code can be filed against the shop owners in the concerned civil court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles