×

quesELECTRONIC DEALER not paying our COMPLANY MONEY

ELECTRONIC DEALER has received goods at his shop in MAYUR VIHAR NEW DELHI INDIA against the RETAIL INVOICE and this has been 6 months not paying the STOCKS Amount. Cheques given to us are bounced and have crossed 3 months time line. Its 91000 amount of one payment - KARAN ELECTRICALS --------------------------------- Similar Problem is with another PERSON of 41000 INR

In a situation like this,

You should initially send a legal notice thorugh an advocate to the shop owner demanding payment of your dues.

If there is no reply to the legal notice then, a recovery/summary suit under Order XXXVII of the Civil Procedure Code can be filed against the shop owners in the concerned civil court.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only