Deposited money in bank. Now bank denying to return money as no files.

I deposited money in a bank in Bangalore from 1992 to 1996 and the bank changed hands. Now the present bank says that they have no files or document, even though, I have produce the proof, the bank still refusing to return my money.

Answers (1)

284 votes

I suggest you to first issue a formal notice to them and thereafter issue a legal notice through your advocate. Then you can approach a civil court by filing a recovery suit against the bank. you can certainly get back your amount if you have proper documents.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles