Company shutdown. Director says no money. How to recover salary?

I was working in a company. But the director shutdown the company without giving any notice and salary. When I asked for salary then they told me that they have no money. Once they will have then they give it to us. Can you help me in that because mine and my other colleagues salary is stuck since 2 months.

Please give me some suggestion and help as soon as possible.

Answer

You need to send a legal notice asking for your salary and other dues (basically full and final settlement) and give them a period of 30 days for making the said payment. If they do not comply with the aforesaid notice then you can initiate a recovery suit against the company for recovery of your dues. 

You can also register an FIR in the nearest Police Station for the offence of cheating under Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code.