quesCompany is not refunding money after providing incomplete services

I registered to a job consultancy firm and they assured me of 15 interviews in one month. But it has been over 2 months now and they have not arranged a single interview. They did not even call me after they received the registration fees.


I called them & also mailed them several times, also asked for a refund but they are not giving any satisfactory response. I found that hundreds of others like me have been duped by the firm. What is the legal option open?


  • ans


    When you paid the money, did you sign any contract? If ye,s we will have to examine the terms. Even otherwise, if you haven't signed the contract, then also we will have to examine the terms.


    We suggest you to send them a legal notice thereby demanding your refund. In case they fail, we suggest you to file a consumer complaint before the Consumer Forum Redressal.



  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, My driver has taken an advance of Rs 10000, stopped coming to work after…

how to defend bonadife lawyer if he file appearnce in place of leave to defend…

I had lend money to a person but now he is not ready to give…

i retired from army in 2013. i filled for a luggage claim of Rs 59,000.…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly