College removed my name for taking continuous absence for 5 days.

I am a student of ITI. Due to some emergency i had to take leave for 5 days. My name was struck off the college. But there was an affidavit signed in which it was written after absence of 10 days my name will be struck off, but they did it after 5 days. What can i do?

Answers (3)

79 votes

Dear friend, please try to explain the college authorities in writing yourself or through a legal notice wherein you can explain the conditions of affidavit etc. It is illegal on part of the college authorities to strike off your name for 5 continuous absents, against the prior understandings, as you said. You can opt for legal ways as a suitable remedy and there are similar cases decided by high courts in your favour. So filing a case before civil court is a suitable remedy.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

292 votes

file writ in high court and you will get your class back immediately.
Good luck.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
197 votes

Dear client ' you have not written full facts of your case ' but as per detail given by you in your query you may file "suit for mandatory injuction "against the institutuion in civil court.if u want deatailed answer please send full facts of ur case....thanks

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles