Co. not living up to the expectation given in the contract. What to do

I have a website development project with an IT software development company, which has stalled. The company has not lived up to the expectations of the contract they gave me, and the project has delayed. I need assistance to get this project concluded, and to ensure that they are not engaging in this type of business practice with other consumers.

As a first step you need to give a written representation regarding your query to the company. If the company gives a negative reply then you need to opt for legal steps. you can file a consumer complaint in this regards as well as a civil suit seeking proper remedy.