Co. not living up to the expectation given in the contract. What to do

I have a website development project with an IT software development company, which has stalled. The company has not lived up to the expectations of the contract they gave me, and the project has delayed. I need assistance to get this project concluded, and to ensure that they are not engaging in this type of business practice with other consumers.

Answers (1)

179 votes

As a first step you need to give a written representation regarding your query to the company. If the company gives a negative reply then you need to opt for legal steps. you can file a consumer complaint in this regards as well as a civil suit seeking proper remedy.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles