cheating and fraud by online trading company by false return promises

Dear sir, i investment of 7.9 lakhs in online trading company agreement recd for- 2lakhs mentioned 12% interest /month rest 6 lakhs under short term schemes matured atfer 50-60 days but no agreement only Bank transaction proof is there and mail confirmation. it is possible to take any action>> 

Answers (1)

324 votes

You can take necessary civil action by filing a civil suit for recovery of money or damages against the concerned authority. Further you need to produce the mail printouts with necessary application before the court of law to prove your payment.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles