Can i file a criminal case if company doesn't pay FNF

I was working in a company in Noida. I left the job and im awaiting my FNF settlement. Its been three years since my FNF has not been done, i sent them a legal notice and filed a complaint with the labour commission also but still no development has been done till date. I feel that im left with no other option but to file a criminal case of 420, will it be possible to file the case now after 3 years ? where should i file the case, Delhi or Noida?

Answers (1)

314 votes

You will have to file civil suit for recovery along with an application for condonation of delay in filing the said case. You will have to file the said case in Noida.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles