Can i file a criminal case if company doesn't pay FNF

I was working in a company in Noida. I left the job and im awaiting my FNF settlement. Its been three years since my FNF has not been done, i sent them a legal notice and filed a complaint with the labour commission also but still no development has been done till date. I feel that im left with no other option but to file a criminal case of 420, will it be possible to file the case now after 3 years ? where should i file the case, Delhi or Noida?

You will have to file civil suit for recovery along with an application for condonation of delay in filing the said case. You will have to file the said case in Noida.